We offer diverse ways to become part of the solution to hunger in San Benito County. Without our volunteers, it would not be possible for our small staff to serve 6,000 community members every month. Check out these volunteer opportunities:
- Pack bags for our food delivery program, Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Build bags for the Student Snack Bag program, by appointment (groups encouraged).
- Pick up bread donations at local grocers, one or more mornings each week: 7 – 9 am
- Deliver food to individual homes and/or distribution sites, days/times vary, call for details
- Customer service for customers during food marketplace, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and/or Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Reception, accounting, and support positions, office hours are Tuesdays – Fridays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.