We offer diverse ways to become part of the solution to hunger in San Benito County. Without our volunteers, it would not be possible for our small staff to serve 6,000 community members every month. Check out these volunteer opportunities:
- Pack bags for our food delivery program and drive thru distribution
- Wednesdays: 8:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Build bags for the Student Snack Bag program
- Third Wednesday of the month (groups encouraged)
- 8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Pick up bread donations at local grocers
- one or more mornings each week: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Deliver food to individual homes and/or distribution sites, days/times vary, call for details
- Assist with putting food in trunks of customer vehicles
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Contact us for information
Have any have questions?
Please contact us or call our office at (831) 637-0340.