We offer diverse ways to become part of the solution to hunger in San Benito County. Without our volunteers, it would not be possible for our small staff to serve over 12,000 community members every month. Check out these volunteer opportunities:
- Pack bags for our food delivery program and drive thru distribution
- Wednesdays: 8:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Build bags for the Student Snack Bag program
- Third Wednesday of the month (groups encouraged)
- 8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Assist customers as needed during The Marketplace. Customers are able to walk through to pick the food items they would like.
- Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Monday – Thursday
- Stocking: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Go out on the route: 10:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Driving the Mobile Pantry: 10:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Clean-up/Restocking: 1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Deliver food to individual homes
- Thursday 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Deliver food to individual homes and/or distribution sites, days/times vary, call for details
- Contact us for information
Have any have questions?
Please contact us or call our office at (831) 637-0340.