Starting today, as an added level of precaution, Community FoodBank’s marketplace on Fridays and Saturdays has been transformed into a “curb-side pickup.” Customers who normally come to the food bank will be able to stay in their vehicles and have bags of groceries brought to them.
When arriving at the food bank, we ask that customers stay in their vehicles and wait in the drive-thru line that circles around to the back of the food bank warehouse. Volunteers are helping to make it clear where the drive-thru line starts and when and where to move forward for your turn in line.
1. Enter the drive-thru line as directed by volunteers in the parking lot
2. Wait for the volunteer to direct you to move ahead in the line
3. Stay in your vehicle when you arrive at the check-in table located outside
4. Allow volunteers to ask your name (for check-in) and to bring you a bag of pre-packed groceries
5. Exit the drive-thru line slowly
The protection of our staff, volunteers and customers is our top priority, and this temporary transformation of the marketplace is intended to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We will keep everyone informed about other changes or preventative measures, as needed.
To receive email notifications and announcements, sign up for our newsletter.
Questions? Please call our office at (831) 637-0340.